AVANA IT design, deliver and run bespoke IT Services that are dedicated to Customer Satisfaction.
Check out our latest news articles:
- Onshore vs Offshore OutsourcingLet’s explore the differences and the pro’s and con’s… What is an Onshore company? Onshore companies are the most popular types of companies in the World. An Onshore company can be described as a legal entity that is incorporated in a country to operate a business within that specific border. Onshore companies are also defined as jurisdictions that have developed economies and strong financial markets. The United Kingdom, Netherlands and The United States are examples of onshore jurisdictions. Advantages of Onshore Companies: Onshore companies offer a set of advantages that are compelling to most business people. Timezone Timezone differences are… Read More »Onshore vs Offshore Outsourcing
- What is Service Transition?ITIL describes it as: “ITIL Service Transition helps plan and manage the change of state of a service in its lifecycle. Managing risk for new, changed and retired services protects the production environment. This helps the business deliver value to the company and its customers.” But what does that really mean when you’re trying to explain the value of it to your boss? In the past I’ve often described it as the ‘service filler’ between all the cracks of project management or the ‘front door’ to Service Delivery. Here’s a detailed Service Transition Process:
Latest news from SSON…
- Process automation is a critical step in the life cycle of GBS maturity. Properly managed, it can increase competitiveness, efficiency, and offer great value for the business’ customers
- Business process outsourcing – or BPO – is a key topic for GBS, and unfortunately, it's one that risks being neglected from the limelight.
- Analysts and the financial sector will tell you that the headwinds are clear. A post-pandemic recession is inevitable. What must shared services and GBS leaders be prioritizing to weather the storm?
- 2021 proved to be one of the most difficult years on record for hiring frontline, or customer-facing, talent, and those struggles have continued into 2022. This article gives insights into one HR depa…
- For leaders of GBS organizations, the talent discussion remains front and center. Whether you’re accountable for all HR operations globally, or spearheading the creation and systematization of infrast…