AVANA IT design, deliver and run bespoke IT Services that are dedicated to Customer Satisfaction.
Check out our latest news articles:
- Onshore vs Offshore OutsourcingLet’s explore the differences and the pro’s and con’s… What is an Onshore company? Onshore companies are the most popular types of companies in the World. An Onshore company can be described as a legal entity that is incorporated in a country to operate a business within that specific border. Onshore companies are also defined as jurisdictions that have developed economies and strong financial markets. The United Kingdom, Netherlands and The United States are examples of onshore jurisdictions. Advantages of Onshore Companies: Onshore companies offer a set of advantages that are compelling to most business people. Timezone Timezone differences are… Read More »Onshore vs Offshore Outsourcing
- What is Service Transition?ITIL describes it as: “ITIL Service Transition helps plan and manage the change of state of a service in its lifecycle. Managing risk for new, changed and retired services protects the production environment. This helps the business deliver value to the company and its customers.” But what does that really mean when you’re trying to explain the value of it to your boss? In the past I’ve often described it as the ‘service filler’ between all the cracks of project management or the ‘front door’ to Service Delivery. Here’s a detailed Service Transition Process:
Latest news from SSON…
- An exclusive, members-only online forum for year-round networking
- From May 10-11 join thought leaders, solutions providers, and attendees across Europe to discuss how SSOs and GBS ensure their top priority processes are ready for process tools like BPM and Process m…
- The "Ecosystem" required within a corporation to launch and sustain a CI culture.
- Learning how business processes work to improve operations is the cornerstone of running a highly effective business
- The fact that automation continues to drive business process management (BPM) probably doesn’t come as a surprise to many. However, what might seem shocking is how few processes are prepared for autom…