|Start Date:||Jan 2022||Location:||South-Africa / India (Agile Working)|
|Term:||Initial 12 Months||Rate / Salary:||Negotiable|
AVANA IT are looking to hire a ServiceNow Administrator to work on a client engagement.
AVANA IT is a startup bespoke IT Services company providing consultancy and managed service solutions to our clients. We deliver IT Transformation and Managed Services with our clients business results and customer satisfaction as our number one priority.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing support of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
- At least 1 years experience supporting ServiceNow.
- A good working knowledge of how to configure ServiceNow
- Quick learner with an attention to detail
- Ability to manage customer expectations and work in a fast paced environment
- B.S degree or equivalent experience on computer science, MIS or related field, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
- Experience in supporting IT Service Management solutions
- Proven customer focused support experience
- Knowledge of JML processes
- Knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident, Request, Change, etc…)
- ITIL/V3 Foundation Certified
- ServiceNow Certified training
Duties & responsibilities:
- Manage Incidents and Requests related to ServiceNow
- Ownership of the ServiceNow day to day operations
- Manage users, groups and roles with in the tool
- Basic application configuration
- Create reports and dashboards within ServiceNow
- Help drive continuous improvements
- Attend workshops to gather business/technical requirements
- Report on serviceNow key health metrics
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Quick learner
- Problem Solver
Technical Skills – Essential:
- ServiceNow Administration