|Start Date:||Jan 2022||Location:||South-Africa / India (Agile Working)|
|Term:||Initial 12 Months||Rate / Salary:||Negotiable|
AVANA IT are looking to hire 2 ServiceNow Developers to work on a client engagement.
AVANA IT is a startup bespoke IT Services company providing consultancy and managed service solutions to our clients. We deliver IT Transformation and Managed Services with our clients business results and customer satisfaction as our number one priority.
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in systems design and development experience in delivery of ServiceNow solutions.
- ServiceNow Sys Admin Certified
- B.S degree or equivalent experience on computer science, MIS or related field, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
- Experience in delivery of IT Service Management solutions
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- Knowledge of, or preferably experience with, Web Services, API’s, Database-level integrations/ETL
- Knowledge of, or preferably experience with, Web Technologies (XML,
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- PMBok / Prince II / SCRUM Qualification or equivalent
- ITIL/V3 Foundation Certified
- ServiceNow Certified training
Duties & responsibilities:
- Participate in workshops to gather business/technical requirements
- Hands-on implementation based on functional requirements
- Assist with delivering ServiceNow best practices
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery
- Core system setup, including knowledge of the configuration management database (CMDB)
- Application Portal UI configuration
- Tool Integration
- SLA and Reporting Configuration
- Workflow configuration
- Provide technical input to Solution Design Document.
- Development of required client specific reporting, including configuration and development of metrics and KPI’s with Performance Analytics.
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Lead customer instance version upgrades from planning to deployment
- Interface with Service Management team to present Sprint Demos
- Key member of the overall implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Abide by the clients Service Management Processes
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Quick learner
- Problem Solver
Technical Skills – Essential:
- ServiceNow Development
- ServiceNow Integrations
- ServiceNow Portal Development