So, what is this project all about?
The main objectives of the ServiceNow project is to deliver a Minimal Viable Product (MVP) to replace ManageEngine, but what else can we expect:
- Strategic Tool – The main benefit of moving from ManageEngine to ServiceNow is the jump to an enterprise tool that can support our vision and roadmap to be a global leader in Shared Services.
- Improved Reporting – ServiceNow allows you visualize data quickly using pre-defined reports and dashboards. It can increase awareness and actionability by publishing reports to URLs and dashboards—share links or create visualizations to act on data easily.
- Knowledge Management – With the introduction of knowledge we’ll be able empower agents to create articles in the context of their work and harvest community solutions. As well as identify knowledge gaps and curate new content, enabling our cutomers and employees to boost self-service.
- Company Information – Within ServiceNow we can add additional information to ensure our support teams have the information they need at their finger tips. Supplimenting customer information with escalation details, industry types, services provided and much, much more.
- A platform to build upon – This project is just the start and by implementing ServiceNow the opportunities to grow, integrate, automate and scale at speed are endless. All this while always driving and improving the customer experience.
ServiceNow allows employees to work the way they want to, not how software dictates they have to. And customers can get what they need, when they need it..
Here’s the key scope of the project:
- Request Management
- Case Management
- Incident Management
- Service Catalogue
When can we expect ServiceNow?
The project is aiming to go live around the beginning of August, we’ll confirm the exact date in the coming weeks but rest assured the team are doing everything they can to seamlessly introduce this on time. Below gives an overview of the imteline and progress…
|Requirements Gathering||Week 1 & 2||In Progress (50%)|
|Sprint Delivery 1 – Case & Incident Management||Week 3 & 4||Not Started|
|Sprint Delivery 2 – Request Management||Week 5 & 6||Not Started|
|Sprint Delivery 3 – Service Catalogue Items||Week 7 & 8||Not Started|
|Sprint Delivery 4 – Service Catalogue Items||Week 9 & 10||Not Started|
|Go Live||TBC||Not Started|
|Hypercare – Early Operational Support||Week 11 & 12||Not Started|